I got a bunch of request on @sherlock98's Dutch Rose Braid hairstyle, so here you go! This is how you get a similar flower bun.
1. Tie your hair back into two low ponytails.
2. Make a 3-strand braid on the left side.
3. Pull the braid out a little to create volume.
4. Repeat the same process to the right ponytail.
5. Take the first braid and roll it into a bun and pin it in place.
6. Take the other braid and roll it around the first bun and pin it in place.
Try it out and let me know how it goes! It should be super easy for any level.