In a repost from Vegas_Nay, Motives Cosmetics shared some products used to create a matte visage that is clean, warm and altogether picture perfect for your wedding day. Take notice brides, whether or not you choose to purchase Motives products, the point is to show how just a few products in the warm palette can produce fabulous results.
1. Foundation: Liquid Powder "Tender Beige." Apply two layers and let dry before each application.
2. Set entire face with pressed powder in "cream" and contour face with pressed powder in "tan".
3. Use liquid correction concealer in "Medium" under the eyes and set with "Light" translucent powder.
4. Apply blush in "Peach Beige."
5. For the lips, line with "Pecan" lip pencil, adding liquid sticks in "Sultry" and highlight center of lips with same concealer in "Medium" to add dimension.
6. Use "In the Nude" palette, "Miami Glow" in crease, "Cream" on lid, "Luxe" and "Dazzle" on inner tear ducts and "Force" on lower lash line, blending out downward with Espresso.
* All makeup Motives Cosmetics, unless otherwise stated.