Did you know that every 3 seconds a baby is born? Did you know that the most children one woman has had is recorded at 69? These are just a few of the fun facts that are associated with babies. Read on to learn some more interesting tidbits about our little ones.
1. Men are the best at changing a baby's diaper. Men take just over a 1 minute while women can take over 2 minutes to change a diaper.
2. About 1/4 of a baby's weight is accounted for by their head.
3. If you eat fish during pregnancy you can increase your baby's brain development as well as provide them with better communication skills.
4. It is determined at around 10 weeks after birth whether your baby is right-handed or left-handed.
5. It is the father's sperm that decides the sex of your baby.
6. Aerosols and Air fresheners may cause stomach and ear discomfort in babies.
7. About 1 in five toddlers can open bottles with child-resistant tops.
8. If your child is overweight, they are up to 5 times more likely to have a heart attack by the age of 65.
9. When babies are born they have 300 bones, but by adult they only have 206 boned in their body. This is due to the fact that some bones fuse together.
10. If your child is born in the month of May they are on average 200 grams heavier at birth then other babies.