The most dreaded season for oily-prone skin is approaching. Here are some tips to keep your face shine-free and matte when you're out in the heat.
Golden rules to keep
Following the daily three-step skincare routine.
1. Say no to stress.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Follow a healthy lifestyle.
4. Cut off oily food, carbohydrates.
5. A green tea a day will keep the pimple at bay.
6. Stay away from harsh sun rays and pollutions.
7. Exercise to flush out toxins.
Must have vitamins for healthy skin
Vitamin A: helps heal and repair skin damage
Vitamin C: helps cell repair and anti-aging
Vitamin E: prevents dryness and aids anti-aging
Zinc: protects against UV radiation and acne occurrence
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: consists anti-inflammatory property and helps in skin repair