Here's an excuse to have dessert for dinner. Set aside the meaty and oily ingredients and grab a handful of summer berries and top it on your pizza. It's a simple to way to make dinner light, healthy and enjoyable. Recipe courtesy of Adventure in Cooking.
1/2 cup mascarpone
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons honey
1 pound pizza dough
10 ounces blackberries
4 ounces blueberries
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Place pizza in the oven and preheat it to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour.
2. In a small bowl, Mix mascarpone, yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey until combined.
3. Lightly flour a parchment paper and gently kneed the dough into a rectangle, leaving the edges a bit thicker for the crust. Spread the mascarpone mix over the dough and evening distribute the berries over it. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the curst and press down gently to secure.
4. Slide the parchment paper on the pizza stone and bake for 10-18 minutes (or until the crust puffs up and turns golden brown).
5. Remove from oven and drizzle remaining honey across the top.