I am obsessed with this super cute diy gift idea for summer! These Anthropologie-inspired gem soaps are easy to make yourself and won't cost you hardly anything. If you're super artistic, you can hand cut these soaps with a simple paring knife or you can do like me and simply pour into gem moulds that you can find online or at any craft or baking store.
Soap Fragrance (if you want)
1. Cut up the soap into cubes and place into microwave safe container and melt for about 30 seconds.
2. Add food coloring and fragrance and stir.
3. Leave in the container (for shaping by knife later) or pour into gem shaped moulds.
4. Let dry/set for several hours.
5. Pop out of moulds or cut into any gem shape you like!