The graveyard of cancelled TV shows is constantly growing, sometimes with shows that I don't think deserve to be there. US Weekly posted a list of television shows that it wants to see resurrected.
My list could go on for a while, but here are the top five shows that I think networks cancelled too early, and that I miss dearly:
1. Freaks and Geeks - how could you not miss watching James Franco, Seth Rogen and Jason Segal navigate high school?
2. Happy Endings - unknown to many, this hilarious sitcom was cancelled after only three seasons even though it garnered a cult following.
3. Veronica Mars - although the movie satisfied the question of "where are they now?", I would have loved a few more seasons of watching this teenage private investigator.
4. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - an Aaron Sorkin creation that goes behind the scenes of a live sketch comedy show, cancelled after one season.
5. Arrested Development - shout out to Netflix for letting this show, and the insults of Lucille Bluth, last a little longer.
Add your own, we all have some TV shows that we'd love to bring back to life.