Our bodies are made up of 50-75% of water, so it shouldn't come to a surprise that we need to stay hydrated. Drinking water improves an individual's overall health, and even though 8 cups may seem like a lot, you don't realize how much your body needs in order to function properly.
1. Cold water increases your metabolism.
2. Aids in weight loss.
3. Flushes out toxins.
4. Hot water fills you up and tricks your brain into thinking you're fuller than you are.
5. Helps digestion and constipation.
6. Relieves fatigue.
7. Gives you more radiant, healthier skin.
8. Reduces the risks of certain cancers.