If you're a fan of Ru Paul's Drag race, then you definitely know how to work it. If you don't well, keep reading.
Listen while you read: Covergirl by: Ru Paul
1. "No T, no shade, no pink lemonade." - Jasmine Masters, season 7
When one of your friends says something less than kind but acts like it's all good. Call them out with this quip. Ain't nobody got time for that.
2. "Sissy that walk!" -Ru Paul
Mama Ru herself uses this to encourage the queens to stomp it out on the runway. Use this to walk with confidence.
3. "I am large and in charge. Chunky, yet Funky." -Latrice Royale, Season 4
This quote is perfect for all the fabulous curvaceous ladies out there. Be proud of your body and who you are. Latrice sure is.
4. "Not today Satan. Not today." - Bianca Del Rio, Season 6 Winner
Bianca is the insult comic queen of Ru Paul, but she also has some advice for the bad things that tempt us. Don't take anyone's shit, instead just hit them with her signature catch phrase.
5. "Come through!" - Violet Chachki, Season 7 Winner
The fabulous tiny wasted queen roots herself and others on with this catch phrase. Scream it at your next sporting event or...whatever. Cheer on your fellow queens!
6. "Sorry Bout It!"
So when you're not feeling it, say what you really mean and then just give this Willam Belli classic a go. Trust and believe, people are going to respect your honesty.
7. "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love sombody else?"
Amen Mama Ru!