If you watch K-dramas, you've probably experienced the dreaded second lead syndrome at one point or another. Here are 5 second leads I'll never forget. Still not over it, Choi Young Do!
1. Yoon Ji Hoo (Boys Over Flowers) - Let's be real, when has the chivalrous and supportive guy ever gotten the girl in a K-drama? Ji Hoo was there for Jan Di right from the start, but she chose bad boy Jun Pyo instead. Your loss, Jan Di!
2. Eun Gyol (To The Beautiful You) - He's probably the most loyal guy you'll meet. He fell for Jae Hee despite her being a "guy" (that's a whole another K-drama story). Poor Eun Gyol, forever stuck in the friend zone.
3. Choi Young Do (The Heirs) - I don't even know where to begin for this one! He started out as the spoiled rich guy that constantly bothered the girl. Turns out he was just expressing affection in his own weird ways. He eventually turned into a nice guy, but unfortunately, a bit too late!
4. Choi Kang Hyuk (Flower Boy Ramen Shop) - This one made no sense. Kang Hyuk was a light-hearted and caring character that cooked for the girl...who would pass on this guy? Clearly, Eun Bi made the wrong decision by picking the stubborn Chi Soo.
5. Cha Moo Won (Protect the Boss) - Many of you might disagree with me on this one, but I felt Moo Won was a much better choice for Eun Seol than useless and immature Ji Heon. And let's be honest, who'd ever reject Jaejoong?
Here's to hoping a second lead gets the girl someday!