I know I'm super late with my workout playlist, but here it is. I hope you all enjoy and also thank you for the awesome playlists you all put out! If i can ever get my lazy butt to the gym I will have some great songs to keep me pumped up! lol So here goes!
I always like to warm up with cardio, and there are those sad sad moments when when I'm like Homer here ... yea It gets bad haha. So for those moments I have my go-to songs because I know they will pump me up to keep going.
1. BTS- Danger
2. BTS- No More Dream (BTS always gets me so hype! lol)
3. Skrillex- Dirty Vibe (feat. Diplo, CL, and G-Dragon) (the epicness of this song alone.. just yes)
4. 2ne1- Fire
5. 4 Minute- Crazy (a lot of people didn't like their new album, but I really like this song from it)
6. F(x)- Electric Shock
7. 2PM- Hands Up (this is one of those songs I blast in my car no matter how many times i hear it lol. It's such a fun song!)
8. 4 Minute- Volume Up
9. Evol- Get Up
10. Evol- We Are a Bit Different
Now that we've (somehow) made it through our cardio it's time to strengthen and tone our muscles. Those reps can get kinda difficult after a while, so it's good to have the right music to keep you motivated. I like these songs because they have steady beats to do reps to, but they still keep you pumped up!
1. Bi Rain- Rainism (if you get tired you can always just do the dance haha)
2. Exid- Ah Yeah (I love this song!! and its fun to do this with the inner- thigh machine because you can pretend you are doing the dance haha ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah lol)
3. 2ne1- I Am the Best (why yes, my queen, you are)
4. Amber- Shake That Brass
5. MFBTY- Sweet Dreams (I only recently found out about them, but I like them so far)
6. Shinee- Up & Down
7. PSY- Gentleman (This video is so funny to me! Haha it's awesome!)
8. f(x)- Lollipop (sorry the video is such bad quality, they only had one)
9. BigBang & 2ne1- Lollipop (yes I have 2 Lollipop songs because if you keep working out to these playlists you will look delicious too! lol)
10. Hyuna- Red (I completely forgot about this song! and it can very easily go in the cardio section. It's so up-beat it has to go on my workout playlist!)
Now that we are exhausted its time for a cool down! (finally!!) Make sure you really stretch out those muscles you've been pumping! Flexibility is a big part of fitness we often overlook when it is just as important as everything else!
1. Sistar- My Boy
2. Shinee- Ayo
3. BigBang- We Like 2 Party
(Your cool down doesn't have to be so long just make sure you bring your heart rate down and stretch)
Congratulations! You have now completed your workout you sexy beast you! lol Drink lots of water and green tea, watch your portions, don't eat too late at night (if you can help it), and stay away from cokes and fried foods, and you will have your desired results in no time!
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm exhausted from just thinking about this workout lol. Have fun!