Hello everyone! I have a lot of request for short hair styling tips. I finally got the time to do a tutorial! Below are 3 cute and quick hairstyles for short hair, perfect for warm weather! Thank you Chanyang for being my hair model!
Hair preparation: Begin with dry, clean hair. If needed comb your hair to detangle any knots before starting.
1. Braided Ponytail
1. Take a section of hair from your left side.
2. Make a three-strand braid and pin it in place. 3. Repeat on the other side. 4. Gather hair from the center and make a dutch braid. 5. Make the two side braids are incorporated into the braided pony. Finally, loosen the side braids to make it look fuller.
Styling Tip: Accessorize the ponytail with a ribbon or decorated scrunchie. I used a floral choker for this style.
2. Half-Up Low Knot with Braids
1. Gather top half of the hair from the back and tie into a low knot.
2. Take a small section from the left side and make a tiny braid, then pin it in place. 3. Repeat on the other side.
3. Accessorize with a cute bow headband.
Want to see more cards like this? Leave a comment! I'm currently taking requests! :)