For the past five years Beyonce has been promoting everything from meal services to straight up fasting for getting herself to a healthy weight, but there is no denying it - this girl loves to eat.
Right now, Queen Bey is all vegan with an emphasis on keeping as raw as possible. She says that it is the only way she can lose weight to look great for events and to maintain her figure even when she has down time away from the spot light. Plus its great for her skin, her energy, and her attitude.
While this recipe isn't an insane cheese covered doughy piece of goodness, it is a pretty rad taco that Beyonce happens to swear by:
Raw Walnut Tacos
8 large romaine leaves
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon coriander
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
Dash of paprika
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of black pepper
2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of sea salt
Juice of 1 lime DIRECTIONS
- Turn on Crazy in Love and set it to infinite loop
- Thoroughly wash and drain the lettuce and tomatoes in a colander or on a paper towel and set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Combine all taco ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse several times until crumbly, making sure not to over-blend.
- Spread the walnut taco meat on the romaine leaves in equal servings.
- Garnish the walnut taco meat with sliced avocado, tomatoes, parsley, ground pepper, sea salt, and lime juice.