Get that carefree beach wave hairstyle that's simple, easy and fast!
All you need are:
Volumizing hair spray
1. Add volume by teasing your hair and brushing from ends toward the scalp.
2. Spray dry shampoo to add volume and to soak up oil at the roots.
3. Go big or small with the waves using your curling iron.
TIP: Grab 1-inch strands of hair a couple inches from the scalp, then begin curling till the end. This creates a natural wave versus a primped curl.
4. Comb through the curled hair so it looks tousled.
5. Finish with volumizing hair spray to lock in the beach wave look.