Well all know the feeling. When you go to your new friend requests and your mom, uncle, aunt, grandpa, pretty much anyone who you're related to, is sitting there, waiting to be your online friend.
Truth be told, my Dad had to yell up to my room to accept my Moms friend request (Sorry Mom!)
It's not them seeing you cursing on status' that sucks. Its what they will do to your page that instantly flashes through your mind as you are forced to click the accept button.
1. They will tag pictures of you from your glory years aka, the awkward ages of 10-14 when braces, acne, unflattering clothing choices and attempted crimped hairstyles were all the rage.
2. Before you get to untag and report that monster of a picture about half of your friends will have liked, shared or tagged themselves in the same picture.
3. To counteract the terrible tagging you will profile a new pic, and it will be perfect...
4. Until grandma comes out of no where in the comments and asks how you are! Does she know nothing? Pic comments are to talk about the pic, not to have a whole convo about the 10th grade. Thats for messaging grandma ugh
5. She will ask the same question on your status when you conveniently forget to answer her questions on your selfie.
6. You will eventually have to block them from almost everything, simply because if you unfriend them they will notice but if you block them they won't understand why you don't post anything anymore.
A silent victory.
7. You notice one day that your friends Mom has joined Facebook and has already shared a political picture. Life has just gotten so much better.