I'm a really big fan of the show called "The Return of Superman", and if you don't know what the show is about here is a small brief:
"Its a show were famous dads take care of their children for 48 hours while the mothers are gone."
A few weeks ago, I saw episode 79 were EXO's Baekhyun and Chanyeol were invited to play with dad Lee Hwi-Jae's twins, Lee Seo Jun and Lee Seo Eon. It was so adorable and cute I just couldn't control myself from fangirling. There was one part were Chanyeol took Seo Jun shopping for the ingredients he needed for the snack he was going to prepare for them. The snack looked so good that it made me want to try it, and I did. I recently went shopping and got some ingredients.
-Hot Dog Sausages (4 to 6)
-Bell Pepper (2 different colors)
-Onion (1 quarter to ½ of an onion)
-Ketchup (1 or 2 oz)
-Oil (canola, olive, or vegetable)
1. Cut the vegetables and about 4-6 Sausages.
2. Turn the stove oven on to high and then lower it to medium, then add oil to a frying pan and put it on the stove.
3. Put all vegetables first in the frying pan and mix until onions get golden.
4. Add Sausages, and mix until they are brown.
5. Add ketchup and mix it all well for 1-3 minutes and then turn the stove off.
6. Serve hot and you can add your personal topping or seasoning. For example, unlike Chanyeol, I added 'tostadas' (corn chips) to this snack.
It taste delicious... I got to say Chanyeol has a good taste!
You guys got to try this recipe. Its easy and really simple to make. :)