2 years ago
in English · 2,647 Views
likes 12clips 7comments 0
How To Clean Oven Racks Easily
In another card I showed you how to clean your oven, which coincides with this card. Click here to see how to clean your oven! What I didn't show you then was how to clean your disgusting oven racks!
You're Gonna Need
Dishwasher detergent (powdered or liquid)
Non-abrasive scrub brush or sponge
Bar Keepers Friend (if needed, you can find online)
1. Line the bottom of your bathtub with two old towels. This prevents your tub from getting destroyed.
2. Place your oven racks on the towels.
3. Fill your bathtub with very hot water until the oven racks are submerged.
4. Add 1/2 cup of powdered or liquid dishwasher detergent to the bath water. Swish around until dissolved.
5. Allow the racks to soak for 4 hours, or overnight.
6. After soaking, gunk and stains on the racks should be soft and easy to wipe off. Use a non-abrasive scrub brush or sponge. Bar Keeper's Friend works well on stubborn spots.
7. Rinse with water and dry completely.
Now that you've tackled the cleaning of your oven and racks, you can put of a sign that says "Out Of Order" to prevent anyone else in the house from using the oven! <3