Essential oils has been an ancient tradition used for thousands of years for health and cosmetic purposes. Modern users have discovered that using these oils will help bring a sense of wellness they may not have experienced through prescription drugs or over the counter medicine. Essential oils can be diffused, applied topically, inhaled, incorporated into a massage, or taken internally. Make sure to have these essential oils in stock the next time you feel a cold or flu coming on.
1. Frankincense: essential for coughs.
2. Oregano: antiviral and antibacterial.
3. Eucalyptus: antiseptic and antibacterial.
4. Lime: antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral.
5. Thyme: antiseptic properties.
6. Hyssop: helps respiratory infections.
7. Lemon: antibacterial and disinfectant.
8. Peppermint: aids digestion.