In case you didn't get your fill of tequila, here's some chocolate to go with it. And did you know that both, chocolate and tequila are supposedly a match made in heaven? I've been sharing all things tequila today for the holiday. Did you miss it? It's National Tequila Day! Get your drink on, chocolate style!
2 ounces blanco tequila
1 cup ice
1 ounce chocolate liqueur
1 ounce cream (or half and half)
Splash of fresh orange juice
Splash of fresh lime juice
Dash of chocolate bitters
Sugar and cocoa powder for rimming
Shaved chocolate for garnish
1. Put margarita glasses in the freezer to chill.
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
3. Rim glasses in sugar and cocoa powder.
4. Drizzle chocolate syrup to coat glass in a swirl.
5. Pour margarita into glass.
6. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
The ultimate boozy chocolate indulgence. Can it get any better? I think not. Enjoy! For more tequila on this holida (or any other day), click here.