Who likes easy, vegan recipes? I do! Here's a black bean vegan "sushi" recipe. It's meatless, dairyless, and delicious. I would also add a sauce with this dish. Try this dish with chimichurri sauce for a nice Latin kick, and see how you like it.
What You'll Need:
1 cup canned black beans
1 10-inch flour tortilla
1/2 cup cabbage (shredded)
1/2 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 nori sheet
How To Make It:
1) In food processor, combine black beans, olive oil and avocado until smooth.
2) Spread half of the puree on the tortilla. Top with the nori sheet.
3) Spread remaining half on the nori.
4) Arrange cabbage, carrots, and strips of bell pepper on top of the nori; side-by-side in rows.
5) Roll up tightly. Press into log. Slice into 8 pieces.
6) Serve with chimichurri sauce.