5 Moves to Get Rid of That Double Chin!
The area below your chin is a difficult place to strengthen, and is often the first place to start sagging with age (ick!) Here are a few easy moves that can get rid of that annoying double chin and make your face and next look slimmer and younger. I don't know how to help you get Alicia Key's jawline though...
1. Form a loose fist. Place your hand under your chin, with the knuckles of the fist positioned in the indent where your neck meets the chin. Force your lower jaw open, causing resistance with your fist. Hold the pose for approximately 30 seconds and relax.
2. Lie face up on the floor or a similar flat surface. Slowly lift your head, and touch your chest with your chin, without raising your shoulders. Return your head to the ground. Start with 10 repetitions per day, gradually working your way up to 50 reps as the muscles become stronger.
3. While standing up, pull your head slightly back such that your face is tilted towards the ceiling. Try to kiss the ceiling by stretching your lips and puckering up. Hold for five seconds. Repeat five times.
4. Pull your spine straight up and leading with the chin, gently rotate your head from one shoulder to another. Do not hurry while performing this exercise, and make only slight, precise movements.
5. With the back of your hand, slowly slap underneath the chin. Start slowly and increase the pace gradually. Repeat this exercise several times a day.