Ted Mosby is definitely the biggest romantic on TV. Seriously, he spends nine seasons telling the longest love story ever, and it's totally adorable. He might be a little reckless when it comes to finding love, but that's just because he wants it so bad. I secretly think we all feel like Ted Mosby, but we're too shy to show it!
So if you're a hopeless romantic looking for love, use a little of Ted's advice and maybe one day you'll be telling your kids the story of how you met their mother (or father).
1. Make sure that you're ready to fall in love. Sometimes you have to find yourself before you can find someone else.
2. Take a risk. If you don't, chances are you'll regret it and always wonder what could have been. Seriously, do it! What's the worst that could happen?
3. It's okay if it doesn't work out. Not every relationship is the one. If you're learning from it, it's probably worth it.
4. Don't be afraid to say how you feel. This is my biggest problem, but if I want to have a healthy relationship, I have to get better at communication (even if it does terrify me).
5. Don't get discouraged. You might get your heart broken and you might break some hearts, but in the end, it's all worth it.