I was bored and was reading some "did you know" facts and I though, why not share some of them. I find that everytime I read these facts, I get to find out about something I have not known before.
1. Did you know that the word "bed" is shaped exactly like a bed?
2. Did you know a study has found that for every peraon you fall in love with, you lose two close friends?
3. Did you know positive text messages from people you care about can actually have a positive influence on your body and improve your mood.
4. Did you know if you fall asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed, it's an indication that you're extremely sleep deprived.
5. Did you know your mind spends about 70% of it's time replaying memories and creating scenarios of perfect moments.
6. Did you know your shoes are much more important than you think. People draw many conclusions about a person based on what shoes they're wearing.
7. Did you know your nightmares and dreams may actually be just memories from another life, Psychological studies suggest.
8. Did you know the higher IQ a person has, the more forgetful they will be.
9. Did you know only 2% of the world's population has green eyes.
10. Did you know laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!