So I think we can all agree that Married to the Music is freaking WEIRD. But what else would we expect from SHINee?
What I loved most about this comeback is the creepy-chic concept they have going on...and I need more of it in my life.
So I went to the weird end of the DIY section in YouTube and uncovered 3 of my favorite MTTM-inspired DIY crafts :D
Let's try these out and throw a MTTM SHINee party.
Someone tell Minho!
SKULL HAIR BOWS
1. Piece of felt (color of your choice)
3. Hair clip (to glue to the felt bow)
4. Accessories of your choice! (Lace, skull buttons, chains, etc - check your craft store!)
Follow the directions in the attached video and then decorate the bow however you want!
GLOW IN THE DARK NEON PHONE CASE
To call Taemin with, obviously.
1. Phone case
2. Painters tape (optional)
3. Glow in the Dark spray paint (hardware and craft stores have it!)
Follow the video instructions and then call Taemin (sorry, he told me not to give out his number)
DIY CONFETTI POPPERS
What you need:
1. Empty toilet paper roll
5. Decorative paper (to cover your popper!)
7. Glitter or confetti~
Follow the instruction in the video, get your friends together, and pretend to barf glitter...obvs
Also a step required of all DIYs...blast this song at all times while crafting.