HAPPY AUGUST EVERYBODY!
Over the past few months in this community, I think we've all noticed how positive, supportive, and understanding we all are. I have been able to talk to you guys about so many things and I love how open minded everyone has been.
So I was thinking, I'd love to talk to everyone about issues that really matter in Kpop. This month, I want to make a weekly or twice a week card about a serious issue in Kpop that we can all discuss. What I'd like to know is:
1. Are you interested!? 2. What issues do you want to talk about?!
I already wrote a card >>here<< about idols that struggled with mental health and body image issues and was thinking of covering topics like this:
- Non-Korean or Half-Korean Idols
- Crash diets and what idols are considered "chubby" ---> READ HERE
- Idols that support LGBT rights ---> READ HERE
- Strong women in Kpop
- Skin tone and tan idols ---> READ HERE
What else do you want to discuss?!
Also if you want to write your own card about an issue, PLEASE DO. Just be sure to tag me in it so I can see it and clip in to my collection^^