If you noticed, I hadn't shared a makeup tutorial in a while. And it's not because I forgot or didn't want to; I've been waiting for something striking to share. I want you to see what's fresh and edgy for modern brides. True, this look isn't for every bride, but it may suit you for another occasion. You just never know when this razor eye look will come in handy!
Ely Marino, as many of you know, is a professional makeup artist with millions of social media followers. I've been following her since last year and have become quite a fan! She cuts her crease in this twice and does it in the most stunning shades of blue and purple that I have seen in a while. Love this look!
To achieve this look:
1. Begin by taking "Amethyst" Khol eyeliner and applying it to the outer "V" of the eyes as a guide line for your shape.
2. Taking "Obsession" shadow apply over top the lines that were created (this will also set the liner) blend outward for a soft smokey effect.
3. Using "Stellar" shadow apply to the lid keeping in the lines we've created.
4. Apply a dramatic winged liner using "LBD" gel liner.
5. Using "Ivory" (Beauty weapon palette) apply to the inner corner if the eyes! Then taking "Obsession" line the lower lash line bringing it downward as you move into the inner corner if the eyes.
Lashes: House of Lashes "Pixi Luxe" & Iconic"
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in dark Brown with espresso brow gel over top
*All makeup Motives Cosmetics unless otherwise stated.
Have you seen her other tutorials that I've shared? Click here to see them!