Hair elastics are essential and they're useful. Most hairstyles are won't exist without them but there's one thing I absolutely hate about hair elastics. They're not flattering at all. So, here you go, a unique ponytail that keeps the plastic hair tie out of sight. Credit goes to Ulrika from Yet Another Beauty Site.
1. Split hair into two section
2. Take a strand from the right
3. Loop it under the left section
4. Then bring it over
5. Take it under and around the right section
6. Continue to the process again. You're probably running out of hair at the point so grab a new strand and incorporate it.
7. Keep repeating until you reach desire length.
8. Taking the two strand and small piece from both side, secure it with an elastic.