I also had trouble with people but on twitter, they said that we were Immature and that K-pop sucks, some said that T-ara were Taiwanese whores, some said "What is K-pop? no body knows kpop, not even America and South America". Some even said racist stuff like, "why would I listen to these Ling Ling girls I can't even understand that's not normal, that's why I only listen to my boys that I understand", they also threw some profanity here and there. Someone called me 'looser' because we cheated and here where my responses:
1. Actually, you guys are the one beign Immature calling K-pop fans (Queens in specific) cheaters.
2. T-ara are not whore and they're not even Taiwanese, if you're gonna bash someone at least know their background.
3. Actually, just like your 'boys' are known worldwide, so is K-pop, people in America and South America do actually know K-pop, know your facts, btw... I live in America and I know K-pop, and you say America doesn't know K-pop... What am I them, a potato? (K-pop/ block b reference)
4. Ok, now that's rude and racist, I don't call your boys stupid Brits so chill... BTW music has no language barrier (another K-pop reference/GD), and also we may not understand what they are saying, that's why there's this thing called 'Subtitles', plus English is not the only language in the world and why would I want to be normal like everyone else when I can be myself and love K-pop, and its not weird, but you'll never understand that, btw whats your definition of normal.
5. We didn't cheat it and I have proof ***(i showed them a picture of the person pretending to be a T-ara fan saying that they cheated and then they got caught that they were actually directioners)***, and if your gonna call me names at least spell it right, its actually 'Loser' not 'looser' and even K-pop fans know that (BIGBANG reference)...
I was trying to hold my anger but I couldn't hold it in any longer so I gave my mature enough answers... lol xD