I feel like I see a new drone/aerial video showing up everyday, but these 9 are, in my opinion, the best of 2014. From Iceland to Oregon, these filmmakers used drones to show a completely different side of their respected locations.
1. Shot by Philip Bloom, an accomplished British filmmaker known for his DSLR filmmaking, on the tiny Thai island of Koh Yao Noi.
2. Shot by Neumann Films in Oregon.
3. Shot by Trey Ratcliffe, shot above the city of Beijing.
4. This film below was made by Cut Media, and shot in the mountains of Scotland.
5. Shot by Tim Browning in Mongolia, primarily in the capital Ulaanbaatar.