There are many different reasons why a person would need to remove a tree from the area, which include:
• Being in the way of a planned event like installing a garden, creating a sports field, or building a home or other building
• Overshadowing structures like a home
• Starting to die and pose a safety risk if the tree should die and fall over.
• Utility companies removing trees to protect the integrity of their electrical and phone lines
• Becoming a nuisance if their roots start to create crack in pools or churn up payments.